By Barry Rascovar
Nov. 5, 2014 — Ripped from Maryland’s political headlines:
- Toiling in the vineyards produces a mighty fine wine: Hogan’s Harvest.
- The curse of the MD lieutenant governor’s office continues.
- Honesty remains the best policy.
- The end does not justify the means.
- The MD GOP finally has a strong bench in the counties.
- Retail politics works; campaigning in an isolation booth doesn’t.
- Maryland finally joins the rest of the nation.
- It’s the economy, stupid.
- And also, KISS works (Keep It Simple, Stupid)
- If Democrats in MD can’t get their base to the polls, it’s all over.
- Voters are a lot smarter than political prognosticators.
# # #